Air New Zealand baggage fees
If you are done with the packing, then it’s good, but have you gone through with the Air New Zealand baggage requirements? I guess No!
Therefore, if you really will know about the Air New Zealand baggage fees and requirements, stay here to learn more about them:
Air New Zealand: Baggage Fees and Policy (Requirements)
Here are the requirements for the baggage, and that calls out to be:
- Under Air New Zealand carry-on baggage allowance, First Class and Business Class clients can elevate two portions of baggage on board, and the combined weight ought to be within 15 kg.
- Economy Class passengers can elevate one piece of cabin bag, and the weight should now be at most 7 kg.
- Laptop and laptop computer luggage has to be view below Air New Zealand carry-on baggage allowance.
- The dimensions for every piece of handbag should now be at most 50 x 37 x 25 cm consisting of handles, pockets, and wheels, as per Air New Zealand carry-on baggage dimensions policy.
- Passengers can lift liquid gels and pastes in containers to 100 ml in their cabin bags. Containers large than 100 ml can’t be well-known even if they are partially fill.
- 100 ml containers must be carried in a clear and resalable bag and should be at most 20 x 20 cm.
For more information about the Air New Zealand Baggage requirements, call: +64 (0)9 366 2929, +1-800-262-1234 or our agent +1-877-335-8488.
What are Air New Zealand baggage fees? (Charges)
According to the Air New Zealand baggage policy, if you carry extra baggage that exceeds the Air New Zealand baggage policy requirements, then you will be charged 60 USD at the airport and 50 USD for an additional online kg of the bags.
To learn more about the Air New Zealand Baggage Fee in detail, dial the following numbers: +64 (0)9 366 2929, 1-800-262-1234 or our agent +1-877-335-8488.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q-1 How much does checked baggage cost?
A-1 To know about this, read the blog thoroughly, where you will learn in what scenario you must pay the baggage cost.
Q-2 How many bags can I take on Air New Zealand?
A-2 Therefore, you are permitted to carry at least 2 bags on the flight.
Q-3 How much is the extra cost for baggage?
A-3 The cost for extra baggage that an individual need to be pay off is 45 USD per head of a person.
You can also connect to the Air New Zealand Customer Service Assistant to get more information about the Air New Zealand Baggage fees and requirements: (Contact Numbers)
Air New Zealand Customer Service Number: +64 (0)9 366 2929
Indonesia Number: +62 (21) 295 333 20
Malaysia Number: +0327155020
Papua New Guinea Number: +6753273444
Thailand Number: +66 (0) 2718 1839
Philippines Number: +6328848097
Vietnam Number: +842862912277
Mexico Number: (55) 9000 2558
South Africa Number: 011-289-8036
Zimbabwe Number: 04-791-944
Israel Number: +972 3 560 16 16
UAE Number: +971 4 335 9126
Taiwan Number: +886-3-3517637
USA Number: 1-800-262-1234 or our agent +1-877-335-8488.
Therefore, on this blog, you will learn the basic baggage requirements that will help you while packing your bags; besides this, you will find how much you will be charge for the extra weightage of bags you carry on with you.
Thus, to know more about that, continue reading the blog, hope you find the blog informative!