Asiana Airlines Baggage Policy
Asiana Airlines is one of the oldest flag carriers, as many travelers prefer to choose to travel with them. Once you book a seat with them, you can get all the different facilities for the trip. Asiana always understands all your needs and allows you to pack the maximum amount of luggage on your journey. Once you reserve your seats, you need to know the baggage allowance for boarding your Asiana Airlines trip. The type, specifications, and bags allowed on the trip are mentioned below.
Therefore, to know about the Asiana Airlines Baggage Policy, then give a call at: (800) 227-4262 or our agent +1-877-778-2565.
Asiana Airlines checked baggage:
- If you are traveling in business class, you can take up to 2 pieces of hand luggage. The weight of each carry-on bag must be 10 kg or 22 pounds.
- If you have purchased the economy class ticket, you can take one suitcase in the cabin. The weight of the bag must be 10 kg or 22 lbs.
- The dimension of each bag should be 55 cm x 20 cm x 40 cm in height, weight, and length.
- The sum of the three dimensions can be up to 115 cm, including wheels and handles.
- Your carry-on baggage must be able to be stored in the overhead compartment in front of you.
For more information, then call up at: (800) 227-4262 or our agent +1-877-778-2565.
Asiana Airlines baggage allowance international:
Checked baggage rules are subject to the national or international flight that you can see below:
For international flights:
- You can take up to 2 business class traveler bags on the trip. The weight of each bag must be at most 32 kg or 70 pounds.
- For economy class, passengers can carry up to 2 suitcases with a maximum weight of 23 kg or 50 pounds.
- Babies may carry a bag weighing no more than 50 pounds or 23 kg.
- The total dimensions must be 158 cm in height, weight, and length. The sizes of the bags are the same for each class.
For domestic flights:
- The free baggage allowance on a domestic flight with Asiana Airlines depends on the weight.
- The three sides of the checked bag must be at most 158 cm.
- Business class travelers can carry up to 30 kg or 66 lbs in bags.
- The suitcase’s weight must be 20 kg or 44 pounds for economy class passengers.
- Baby can carry a bassinet, folding stroller, or infant car seat.
Asiana Airlines excess baggage:
- Bags exceeding the general free baggage allowance standards will be considered oversized or overweight.
- Excess baggage charges will be applied on the domestic flight route, and a maximum of 10 bags of 2000 per kilogram can be carried.
- For international flights, the maximum dimension of each bag can be at most 292 cm.
- The maximum weight of the suitcases must be at most 32 kg, and the rates will depend on the route and the flight schedule.
To know more about that, then give dial the Asiana Airlines Assistant at (Contact Numbers)
For US Passengers: +1-(800) 227-4262 or our agent +1-877-778-2565
For China passengers: +86 108 451 0101
Therefore, if you want to know more about baggage allowance, you can contact the customer support team. You can find out about Asiana Airlines baggage policy from customer service. You can find the different contact modes in their help section to communicate with the customer representative. In addition, a customer service assistant is available 24 hours daily to deal with any problem.
Read our another blogs –
- Cebu Pacific flight status 2022
- Cebu Pacific baggage fees 2022
- Volaris Airlines baggage fees 2022
- How do I check my ongoing Logan air flight status?
- Lufthansa baggage tracking and claim Status
- Lufthansa baggage and fees 2022
- Latam Airlines flight status 2022
- Copa Airlines flight status 2022
- Copa Airlines baggage fees 2022