How do I add TSA precheck to my United ticket? The Transportation Security Administration (TSA )’s Precheck service enables travellers to go through security screening more quickly. Precheck members are permit to keep their laptops and liquids in their carry-on baggage and to leave their shoes, belts, and light coats on.
There are a few procedures you must do if you have a ticket with United Airlines. Then want to add TSA Precheck to your trip. You must first register for a TSA Precheck account. On the TSA website, this is possible. You must give United Airlines your account number after you’ve created your account. This can be done on your boarding pass or when you book your ticket. 18002416522 or OTA: +1-877-335-8488.
How To Add United Airlines TSA Precheck?
There are a few simple procedures you may follow if you’re a United Airlines passenger. Then wish to add TSA Precheck to your ticket.
- Go to the “My Trips” page after logging into your United account.
- Next, select the “details” link next to the reservation for your forthcoming flight.
- From there, select the “add” button after scrolling down to the “TSA Precheck” area. I’m done now! TSA Precheck will now be added to your ticket.
Purchase a ticket that includes TSA Precheck.
I strongly advise getting a ticket with TSA Precheck. Frequently fly since it saves so much time. I don’t have to take off my shoes or grab my luggage for my laptop. It genuinely improves the experience greatly.
Add your Known Traveller Number (KTN) to your reservation.
Include your Known Traveler Number while making your reservation (KTN). This will make it possible for you to pass through security and customs more quickly. 18002416522 or OTA: +1-877-335-8488
Check in online and print your boarding pass.
Go to the airline’s website and click on the “check in” link when you are prepared to check in for your journey.
- Basic details like your name, passport number, and birthdate will be requeste of you. Additionally, you’ll be prompted to select a seat.
- You and your travelling companion can choose your seats together if you’re travelling together.
- Print your boarding pass after the check-in procedure is complete. You must show it to the airline representative at the gate.
Enjoy expedited screening at the airport.
Skip the long lines at the airport and enjoy expedited screening with TSA Pre✓®. Travellers who are members of the program can enjoy a quicker security process that includes leaving their shoes and belts on, and packing their liquids and laptops in their carry-on bags. 18002416522 or OTA: +1-877-335-8488
Can I add TSA PreCheck to an existing reservation on United Airlines?
Travelers must enter their name, date of birth, and passport information to sign up for TSA Pre®.
- A digital photo and their fingerprints will also be require. It costs $85 to enrol and is valid for five years.
- Once registered, users must enter their TSA Pre® number when making a flight reservation. You can locate this number on the traveler’s
boarding pass. When arriving at the airport, they will need to present their boarding pass and passport to the TSA agent.
TSA Pre✓® members can enjoy the following benefits:
- Leave their shoes and belts on
- Pack their liquids and laptops in their carry-on bags
- Enjoy a quicker security process
Related Blogs –