How Do I Can Change Name on United Flight?
If you require changing the name on your United Airlines trip ticket right away. Then there are a few actions you must perform. You must first get in touch with United Airlines. Contacting customer service, giving them your ticket number, your new name, and your first name. Additionally, you’ll need to present evidence of your new name, like a either a passport or a licence. United Airlines will send you a new ticket with your new name on it after processing your name change. For how do i can change name on United Flight?, the only thing passengers need to do is call the United Airlines company line at –+18002416522 or OTA: +1 877 778 2565. The customer care staff will make every effort to assist you.
United airlines name correction jetstream
- If you need to modify the passenger name on your United Airlines flight. Then there are a few steps you must take. Have you have a United Airlines ticket that you want to change the name on? What you must do is as follows:
- If you want to speak with a ticketing agent. Then call United Airlines and ask to.
- Give the agent your name and booking reference number, and they will modify your ticket after confirming your identity.
- You’ll have to fork over $200 for the name change price.
- Upon completion of the revisions, you will be sent a fresh confirmation email along with your revised ticket. You must first get in touch with United Airlines and let them know the new name.
Name Updation Process
- You must first get in touch with United Airlines and let them know the new name. A marriage certificate or a court order are acceptable forms of identification for the name change.
- You will be eligible to fly under the new name once United Airlines updates your reservation after receiving confirmation of the name change. The only thing passengers need to do is call the United Airlines company line at –+18002416522 or OTA: +1 877 778 2565. The customer care staff will make every effort to assist you.
- Does your passport’s photo have to match perfectly on your airline ticket?
- No, your passport and your plane ticket do not need to match exactly. However, it’s crucial to confirm that the name on your ticket and passport match.
- You can experience difficulties boarding your flight or passing through security if the name on your ticket differs from the name on your passport.
- If you need to modify the name on your ticket. Then you must get in touch with United Airlines directly. It cannot be done online.
- It is essential to call as soon as you realise you need to make a name change because the airline can charge a fee.
Does your airline ticket have to match your passport exactly?
Have your ticket number and the new name you want to use on hand when you call. If there is a fee involved. Then customer support agent will be able to let you know and make the modifications for you. If you need to alter your name. Then there are a few procedures you must follow, when flying with United. Call the United reservations line first, and be sure to explain the situation to the representative. They’ll be able to make the adjustment for you and give you information on any expenses that might be associated with it.
Related Blogs –