Qatar Airways usually processes a refund within seven days of receiving a refund request. However, in some cases it may take up to two weeks to process a refund. If you have not received a refund after two weeks, please contact the Qatar Airways customer service department for assistance.
How can I check the status of my refund?
To check the status of your refund, you can either call the Qatar airlines refund hotline at +1 877 777 2827 or (OTA) +1-877-335-8488 or use the “Where’s My Refund?” online tool. With the hotline, you can talk to a live representative who can help you track your refund. With the online tool, you can enter some information about yourself and your tax return to get an estimated refund date.
What are the conditions for a refund?
There are a few refund rules that you have to follow:
- You will be eligible to apply for a refund if you have booked the flight tickets via the official website only.
- If you have booked the flight tickets via some travel agency then you will have to contact the travel agency only.
- If you have some travel insurance then you will get a full refund if the insurance has cancellation tickets covered.
How do I apply for a refund?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Then you may be eligible for a refund. To apply for a refund, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Order History page in your account.
- Find the order you would like to request a refund for and click Request a Refund.
- Answer the questions on the next page and submit your request.
Please note that refunds are not available for digital products or services. Additionally, we cannot offer refunds for products that were damage or lost in transit.
What happens if my refund is rejected?
If your refund is reject, you may be able to appeal the decision. You can find more information about how to appeal a refund rejection on the Qatar’s website. Talk to the live person: +1 877 777 2827 or (OTA) +1-877-335-8488.
How will I receive my refund?
If you are entitled to a refund, we will credit the amount back to the same credit card or bank account used to make the original purchase. If you do not have the original credit card or bank account, we will send you a check.