How to change booking British airways?
If you need to change your booking with British Airways, there are a few options available to you. You can change your flight online, by phone, or in person at the airport. In most cases, you will be charged a fee for making any changes to your reservation.
Thus, you can also give a call to the assistant at 1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1 877 778 2565.
British Airways: How to change a booking with British Airways? (Guidelines)
- A British Airways customer service representative will be more than happy to help you change your booking.
- All you need to do is provide the representative with the necessary information, such as your booking reference number and the details of the change you would like to make.
- You may also be asked to provide payment information.
Thus, give a call to the British Airways Customer Service Assistant at 1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1 877 778 2565.
British Airways: How to change the name on a British Airways bookings? (Steps)
- Airways allow you to change the name on a booking, but there is a charge for this service.
- The fee depends on the type of ticket you have and the country of departure.
- If you have a refundable ticket, the name change fee is £40. If you have a non-refundable ticket, the fee is £100. If you are flying from the UK, the fee is £50.
- To change the name on a British Airways booking, go to the Manage a Booking section of the British Airways website. Enter Your booking reference and surname, and click Continue.
- On the next page, under Name Change, enter your New name and click Continue.
- You will be ask to confirm your new name. If you are happy with the new name, click Change Name.
- Airways will then charge you the appropriate fee and update your booking.
Thus to know more about the How to change bookings British airways? Then give a call to the assistant at 1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1 877 778 2565.
British Airways: How to change the time of a British Airways bookings? (Steps)
Changing the time of a British Airways booking can be done by following a few simple steps.
- First, go to the British Airways website and sign in.
- Then, find the “Manage My Booking” tab and click on it.
- From there, select the flight that you want to change and click on “Change Flight.”
- You will then be able to change the time of your flight.
Hence, for information about How to change booking British airways? Then you are free to give a call to the assistant at 1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1 877 778 2565.
Related Blogs –