How to change my flight on Copa Airlines?
A subsidiary of Copa Holdings, SA, and headquartered in Panama City, Copa Airlines is the flag carrier of Panama. The central hub of the airline is located at the Tucuman International Airport. This is one of the most preferred airlines because of the luxury travel and the support given to every customer by the airline.
Suppose you booked a ticket with Copa Airlines reservation, and due to some unexpected problem, you are willing to change your flight. Then you can do it by calling the customer service number and requesting a flight change. It should be pointed out that you will be charged for this. But before going any further and deciding to change your flight or cancel your tickets, you must understand how to change your flight on Copa Airlines?
For more details about it, you can check in: at (+1-802-308-3254) or our agent +1-877-778-2565
What exactly is politics? (Change Policy)
The flight change policy is mentioned below:
- The airline allows passengers to change their respective tickets within 24 hours after booking,
- But if you have exceeded the “free exchange time,” that is, 24 hours, then you need to pay a certain amount which will depend on various conditions,
- The passenger is free to change the flight only from the departure date.
(Note that he is also free to make a request to change the flight 2-3 hours before the original flight departure)
How do I change my flight with Copa Airlines? (Steps)
Copa Airlines is quite generous compared to other rivals regarding its change policy (mentioned above). To change the Copa Airlines flight and also to manage the Copa Airlines flight-
- Begin by opening any web browser on your preferred device and navigate to the Copa Airlines website,
- The webpage displayed will have a lot of options, and you need to click on ‘Manage my trip,’
- After doing so, it will ask for your last name and reservation number,
- The next screen will show all the details of your itinerary, and from the flight details section, scroll down and tap or click on “Change my flight.”
- Then, choose any flight at your convenience from the available list in front of you and then click or tap continue.
- Your fair will be calculated automatically, and you will be notified by email. The fair is the difference between your current trip and the previous one.
- Then you must confirm the changes, and you will proceed to the payment option. You have to pay through online banking.
- Get a printout of your ticket, and you’re all set for your new journey.
Also, you can change the date of your ticket directly by calling: (+1-802-308-3254) or our agent +1-877-778-2565.
Contact Copa Airlines: (Contact numbers)
Many times, passengers have to pay almost half of the ticket value when changing flights. To avoid this, contact the airlines as soon as possible to find everything related to the flight change. You can contact them by phone (+1-802-308-3254) or our agent +1-877-778-2565 or by email. Customer support is provided 24/7, so you can call them anytime and get the required information or make any modifications.
Hence, we hope you find the blog informative for what you are looking for!
Read our another blogs –
- Cebu Pacific flight status 2022
- Cebu Pacific baggage fees 2022
- Volaris Airlines baggage fees 2022
- How do I check my ongoing Logan air flight status?
- Lufthansa baggage tracking and claim Status
- Lufthansa baggage and fees 2022
- Latam Airlines flight status 2022
- Copa Airlines flight status 2022
- Copa Airlines baggage fees 2022