If you’ve booked a JetBlue flight and need to change it. Then there are a few steps you’ll need to take. You can change your flight online or by calling JetBlue’s customer service line. There are also some restrictions on which flights you can change and when you can make the change. The only thing passengers need to do is call, jetblue customer service, at: +1-800-538-2583 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488 to know How to change my jetblue flight.
Can i change my jetblue flight?
- JetBlue has a number of options for changing flights, including rebooking, flight credits, and refunds.
- The available options depend on the type of ticket you purchased, the fare rules of your flight, and the date of travel.
- To make a change, you’ll need to contact a customer service representative or use the Manage Trips tool on their website.
- Following the instructions provided by JetBlue will help ensure a smooth and efficient process for changing your flight
- If you’re looking to change your JetBlue flight. Then the process is fairly straightforward.
Change your JetBlue flight
- First, you’ll need to visit the JetBlue website and log in to your account.
- From there, you’ll be able to view all of your upcoming trips and select the one you’d like to change.
- Then, you can either adjust the original itinerary or book a new flight entirely.
- Once you’ve selected the flight that you’d like to change to, you can review the details and confirm your changes.
- Once you’ve finalized your selection, your new flight will be confirmed and will be reflected in your JetBlue account. It’s that simple!
- Flying with JetBlue can be a great experience, but sometimes, things don’t always go as planned.
- In these situations, it’s important to know what the cost of changing a JetBlue flight may be.
- Depending on the situation, changing a flight can be relatively inexpensive or cost more than the original ticket.
- For a customer that needs to change their flight within the first 24 hours of the departure time, they will have to pay a fee of $75 per customer and per reservation. This fee is in addition to any fare difference that may occur.
- If you need to change your flight more than 24 hours prior to the departure time. Then you will be subject to JetBlue’s standard change fee of $150 per customer and per reservation. This is in addition to any fare difference that may occur.
- For those customers using TrueBlue Mosaic membership, the change fee is waived on any non-refundable JetBlue flight. However, if the flight is being changed to one that is more expensive, a fare difference may still be applicable.
- It’s important to note that any changes to JetBlue vacation packages, including hotels, car rentals or activities, will incur additional fees.
- Changing your JetBlue flight can be a hassle, but with the right knowledge, it doesn’t have to be too expensive. The only thing passengers need to do is call, jetblue customer service, at +1-800-538-2583 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488.
How do i change my flight date on jetblue?
If you need to change the date of your JetBlue flight. Then you can do so online or by phone. To make changes online, log in to your account on the JetBlue website and select your flight. From there, you can adjust your flight times, dates, and even routes according to your needs. If you need to make other changes. Then such as choosing a new seat or adding baggage, you will need to call JetBlue customer service. They will be able to help you make the changes you need and also answer any other questions you might have.