How to change passenger name on British airways?
When you book a flight with British Airways, the passenger’s name is automatically entered into the reservation, but what happens if you want to change the passenger’s name? Then you search for How to change passenger name on British airways? As a result, you can contact British Airways. Depending on your circumstances, there are several options.
Also, you can give a call to the British Airways Customer Service Assistant for more information +1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1-877-778-2565.
British Airways: How to change your passengers name on British Airways? (Requirements)
You can change your passenger name online up to 24 hours before your flight with British Airways. So, how do you change a passenger’s name on British Airways? Then you’ll need “Your booking reference number and the new passenger’s name” to make the change.
Also, you can contact to the British Airways Customer Service Assistant at +1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1-877-778-2565.
British Airways: How much is it to change a name on a flight with British Airways? (Charges)
- Name correction of up to three characters is permitted on British Airways name change flight segments, according to the airline’s name change policy.
- The count of three characters is a total and should not be interpreted as three characters for each first and last name.
- British Airways would charge a name change fee of $250 USD in addition to any applicable fare difference.
Hence, for more information, then feel free to contact to the assistant at +1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1-877-778-2565.
British Airways: Can I change flight passengers name? (Guidelines)
When completing for, there are a few key points to remember, how do I change the name of a British Airways passenger? The most important thing is to ensure that you have all of the necessary documents.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate, a driver’s licence or state ID, and a Social Security card are all required.
- A name change form, which can usually be obtain from your local courthouse or online, will also be require.
- Make certain that you carefully follow the instructions and that you submit the correct form and fees.
- After you submit your paperwork, the process can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.
- You will be recognize once your name has been legally change. Until then, it is critical that you continue to use your old name on all official documents.
Thus, if you are here for How to change passenger name on British airways? Then you are free to go through with the complete blog.
Also, you can call to the British Airways Customer Service Assistant at +1-800-247-9297, also contact OTA at +1-877-778-2565.
Related Blogs –