How to Get Free Early Bird Check-in Southwest Airlines? : Southwest Airlines offers a free early bird check-in for passengers who want to get their seats early. This can be the best way to ensure that you get the seat that you want on the plane. There are points that you need to make to get this free check-in. Get in touch with the customer service agent at +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488.
How to get free early bird check-in in Southwest?
Passengers who check-in online more than 24 hours before their flight are eligible for free early bird check-in. This is the best way to get a head start on your trip and avoid long airport lines. Follow these steps to take advantage of this offer:
- Navigate to the Southwest Airlines website and select “Check In.”
- Mention your confirmation number as well as your surname.
- Select “Check In Now.”
- Select the “Early Bird Check-In” option.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You should be able to check in online and print your boarding pass without queueing at the airport.
How to get free early bird check-in at southwest airlines?
Southwest Airlines provides a free early bird check-in service to passengers who want to beat the crowds and ensure a seat on the plane. Here are things you need to know if you want to take access to this service.
Also, call the customer service person at +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488.
- To begin, early check-in is free for all passengers. There’s no need to pay extra to get your boarding pass ahead of time.
- Second, early bird check-in is available for all domestic and international flights.
- So, whether you’re flying within the United States or abroad, you can take advantage of this service.
- Third, regardless of seat selection, all passengers have access to early bird check-in.
- Even if you’ve reserved a seat in the back of the plane. Then you can still benefit from early bird check-in.
- Fourth, all passengers can check in early regardless of their boarding group.
- Fifth, all passengers have access to early bird check-in regardless of age or status.
- if you’re a senior citizen or a platinum member of a frequent flyer programme. Then you can still take advantage of early bird check-in
- Follow these five simple steps to take advantage of Southwest Airlines’ free early bird check-in service, and you’ll be on your way to getting your boarding pass ahead of the crowd.
Related Blogs –