I misspelled my name on my airline ticket, united
If the name on your United Airlines ticket needs to be change right away. Then you can do this by getting in touch with United Airlines customer support. Your United ticket number as well as the new name you want to be print your pass. Changing the name on a United Airlines ticket costs money. Name changes must be make at least 24 hours before your flight and on your airline ticket. For I misspelled my name on my airline ticket, united, the only thing passengers need to do is call the United Airlines company line at –+18002416522 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488. The customer care staff will make every effort to assist you.
Does it matter if your name is spelled wrong on a plane ticket?
- It’s possible that you’ll need to update your name after purchasing your ticket. The website of United Airlines is the place to do this.
- The name change must be finish at least 72 hours before your flight, and there is a cost involve.
- There is a certain procedure you must adhere to if the name on your United Airlines ticket needs to be change.
- Either use the United Airlines website or contact their customer service department to make the request.
- You must sign into your United Airlines account and select “Manage Reservations” in order to update the name on your ticket online.
- Then, click “Change Name/Destination/Phone Number” next to the reservation that has to be modified.
- The revise information will then need to be entered and verify.
Modify the name of a passenger on your ticket
- If you need to modify the name of a passenger on your ticket over the phone. Then Call United Airlines customer service and give them your reservation number
- The revise information will then need to be enter and verify.
- United Airlines permits name changes on tickets as long as the conditions are meet.
- You will be require to present proof that your name has officially change. You will typically need to present a marriage certificate or court decree.
- You must also give United Airlines your ticket number and the new name you want to be include on the ticket.
- Changing your name on a United Airlines ticket will cost you money.
- United Airlines charges a fee for name changes on tickets.
- The cost for adjustments is $200.00 per ticket. Plus any fare difference and any applicable taxes and levies levied by the government.
- At least 72 hours before your intended flight, the name change must be finalize. The only thing passengers need to do is call the United Airlines company line at –+18002416522 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488.
Can I change name spelling in flight Ticket?
You must get in touch with the airline directly if you need to change the spelling of your name on a ticket. You might be able to do this over the phone or online, depending on the airline. Keep in mind that you will need to present evidence of your name change, such as a copy of your birth certificate or passport. You must get in touch with United Airlines directly if you need to modify the name on your ticket. Calling the customer support number listed on the back of your ticket or going to the United Airlines website are both options for doing this. Your booking reference number and name will be require when you contact United Airlines.
Related Blogs –