JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy
If you plan to travel to your favorite destination, you can bring your baggage according to JetBlue Airways baggage policy. JetBlue allows you to take as much luggage as possible on the flight to avoid your essential bags. However, depending on the bag size, weight, dimension, length, and class, you must check the baggage before the flight’s departure. To know the baggage allowance offered by JetBlue airlines, you must read the information below.
For more information about the JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy, call 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) or contact our agents at +1-877-335-8488.
Some key points of the JetBlue baggage policy: (Baggage Policy)
JetBlue offers a unique baggage requirement that suits the needs of its passengers. Therefore, below are some points that you must follow to avoid any extra baggage and fees:
You can take any personal item with you on the plane as a carry-on item for free, but the following are some rules that must be followed with your carry-on baggage:
- Carry-on baggage can be a purse, backpack, laptop bag, or approved pet carrier that must fit under your seat in front of you.
- The personal item must measure 17 inches long, 13 inches wide, and 8 inches high.
- Apart from that, all blue, blue plus and additional blue members can board carry-on baggage not to exceed 55.88 cm in length, 35.56 cm in width, and 22.86 cm in height.
- JetBlue allows you to add two free checked bags to your trip, which you must check before departure once you arrive at the airport.
- Before adding the bags, the baggage must have a total size of 157.48 centimetres or 62 inches (length+width+height).
- The maximum weight allowed is 22.68 kg, which will depend on the type of class of the plane ticket. If you exceed the original requirements, you must pay the additional charges according to the amount of baggage.
Overweight or oversized suitcases:
If your bags exceed the original size and requirements, they will be considered oversized or overweight bags, and you will be charged as follows:
- You must pay $150 for bags weighing 51 LBS (23.13 kg) to 99 LBS (44.91 kg).
- If your bags are between 160 cm and 203.3 cm, including wheels and handles, you must pay $150.
- To check more than two bags, which incurs an additional cost, you must add the bags 24 hours before departure at the airport.
- You can also bring musical instruments, camera equipment, and other unique items on the board. These items will be considered checked baggage, and you will have to pay fees depending on the class type and route.
Above are some essential baggage allowance guidelines that you must follow. However, if you want more details about JetBlue airway’s baggage policy, you can contact their customer service team and find the solution in no time. You can find the different contact ways like call, chat, email, or social media in their help section, and they are available 24 hours for help.
To know more about the JetBlue Baggage Criteria, call us at 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) or contact our agents at +1-877-335-8488.
How many bags can you take on JetBlue for free?
Are you worried about the luggage to carry? Don’t worry. JetBlue allows one carry-on bag and one personal item, including a purse, small backpack, briefcase, laptop, etc. You can store your carry-on pack and personal items under the seat in front of you.
However, you can review JetBlue’s baggage policy highlights below to find detailed information and plan accordingly.
JetBlue baggage policy: (Requirements)
- You can add a bag to your reservation anytime; however, you can enjoy a discount if you add it in advance. All JetBlue fares include personal items that are first under the seat in front of you. Personal schedule must not cross 17″ L x 13″ W x 8″ H.
- Checked bags must weigh 50 pounds and less than 62 inches (157.48 cm) in total, including handles and wheels)
- You can check bags over 50 pounds up to around 99 pounds (44.91 kg) and over 62 inches and up to 80 inches (203.3 cm) in total dimension with an additional charge of about $150 and $150 per bag, respectively.
- Your carry-on and personal item allowance per person does not increase if you purchase an additional seat.
Size and weight restrictions:
- Overhead bins, including wheels and handles, carry-on baggage must be no more than 22 inches long (55.88 cm) x 14 inches wide (35.56 cm) and 9 inches high (22.86 cm).
- Under the seat, personal items must be at most 17 inches long (43.2 cm) x 13 inches wide (33 cm) x 8 inches high (20.32 cm). Hand luggage.
For more information about the JetBlue Airways Baggage Criteria, then give a call at the numbers given below: (Contact Numbers)
JetBlue Airways (toll call): 1-801-449-2525
United States Number: 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) or contact our agents at +1-877-335-8488.
Bahamas Number: 1-800-538-2583
Barbados Number: 1-877-596-2413
Bermuda Number: 1-800-884-9616
Costa Rica Number: 0800-012-1666
Cuba Number: 800 52583
Dominican Republic Number: 809-200-9898
Grand Cayman Number: 1-855-710-2951
Grenada Number: 1-8558402106
Haiti Number: 2229-2583
Mexico Number: 001-800-861-3372
Saint Lucia Number: 1-877-766-9614
St. Maarten Number: 001-877-306-4939
Turks & Caicos Number: 1-877-390-5447
UK Number: 08-082349058
Germany Number: 0800-6648288
Ireland Number: 1-800-657427
Official Site: https://www.jetblue.com/
Hope, you find the blog useful!
Read our another blogs –
- American Airlines check-in
- American Airlines flight schedule policy
- American Airlines baggage policy and fees 2022
- What is American Airlines Upgrade seat policy?
- American Airlines Group booking for airlines
- American airlines food and beverage service 2022
- Austrian Airlines baggage fees
- Austrian Airlines flight status