Korean airline 24 hours cancellation
A company cannot function if there are no set rules. Especially when it comes to the aviation company that connects countries and provides a cross border facility. There has to be a set of rules that every passenger, regardless of race and culture, has to follow of them. Aviation companies like Korean Air are one of those aviation companies that are very particular when it comes to rules and regulations, especially when it comes to cancellations and refunds. So if you have a change of plan and now you wish to cancel your booking and get a refund. Then you will have to read through Korean Airlines 24-hour Cancellation policy.
How to cancel your booking and get a refund:
- To cancel your tickets, you can either visit the airport that’s nearest to you, which will take you a couple of hours to do so. Or visit the official website of Korean Air from the cosy corners of your house.
- To land on the official website, you will need to know the URL for the same. The URL for the official website is koreanair.com
- Click on “my trip/my booking” when the website opens. To get the tickets cancelled.
- To cancel your booking and get a refund, you will have to write the booking number and your last name.
- After which, you will get the cancellation option.
- For a refund, you will either have to call up the customer service team of Korean air at the following numbers:
Korea: 1-588-2001, 02-2656-2001
Mainland China: +86-532-8378-7024
Hong Kong: +852-2366-2001
United States: 1-800-438-5000 (toll-free) or our agent +1-877-778-2565
Austria: 0800-943-623 (toll free)
Or you will have to fill up the refund form.
- According to the Korean airline 24 hours cancellation policy, you can cancel the tickets 24 hours after the bookings are made. And you shall not have to pay any cancellation penalty.
- If you cancel your tickets 24 hours before the flight’s departure, you will have to pay the most amount as a cancellation penalty.
- For a refund of the tickets you had booked through the travel agencies, you will have to contact the agencies themselves. Refund for those will not be provided through the official website.
- You will not be allowed to cancel the tickets if you have done the online check-in first. And in that case, no refund will also be provided.
Refund is provided only for the “refundable” tickets written on them. For “non-refundable” tickets, no refund shall be provided.
Read our another blogs –