Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy| Fee| Phone Number : Southwest Airlines has implemented a new policy regarding flight changes. There is now a $100 fee to change a flight, and the phone number to call is +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488.
Southwest airlines flight change policy
Southwest Airlines is well-known for its straightforward approach to air travel. One way the airline saves money is by not allowing flight changes. This can be highly inconvenient for passengers who need to change their itinerary at the last minute.
- Southwest’s no-change policy has a few exceptions.
- Passengers who purchased a refundable ticket can change their flight 24 hours before it is schedule to depart.
- Passengers who have purchase a non-refundable ticket may change their flight. But the ticket cost will be forfeit if the new flight is more expensive than the original.
- There are a few exceptions where passengers can change their flight without penalty.
- These include changes brought about by a family member’s death or illness, by military deployment, or by a natural disaster.
- However, Southwest Airlines’ no-change policy is generally strictly enforce.
- Passengers who need to change their itinerary at the last minute will have to purchase a new ticket or take their chances and hope for a seat on the next available flight.
Southwest airline’s cancellation policy
- Southwest Airlines’ cancellation policy differs from that of most other airlines. For Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy| Fee| Phone Number customer service can be reach at +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488.
- You must cancel your flight 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- If you cancel your flight within 10 minutes of its departure time. Then you will only be refund
- This policy ensures that all passengers have equal access to the plane.
Southwest changed my flight (Review)
I was very excited to travel to Arizona to see my family. Everything was plan, including my flight. Southwest Airlines was suppose to fly me out of Baltimore. I receive an email from Southwest Airlines a few days before my flight informing me that my flight had been change. My flight was now schedule to depart from Dulles Airport, which was more than an hour away from my home. I was extremely disappoint because I had already reserved a car and a hotel room. Was also concerned about missing my flight due to the extra time it would take to get to Dulles. I ended up taking the shuttle to Dulles and arrived in plenty of time for my flight. Southwest Airlines was extremely accommodating in changing my flight. They were accommodating and made the process very simple for me.
Related Blogs –