Sun country airlines baggage policy
Effective for tickets purchased on or after January 15, Sun Country Airlines has made some changes to their baggage policy. The new policy limits checked bags to one per passenger, and the weight of each bag cannot exceed 50 pounds. Passengers are also allowed to bring one personal item, such as a purse or briefcase, that can weigh up to 10 pounds. Any bag that exceeds these weight or size limitations will be subject to an additional fee. For Sun country airlines baggage policy, the only thing passengers need to do is call sun country customer service agent, at : +1-651-905-2737 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488 to know more about Sun country airlines baggage policy.
Sun country checked bag policy
- Suncountry Baggage policy is about to change at the airport. The new policy will be that passengers can only bring one bag and it must not weigh more than 50 pounds
- Passengers will no longer be able to bring a carry-on bag.
- This change is being make because the airport is running out of room to store the baggage and the new policy will make it easier for the passengers.
- Sun Country Airlines has a number of baggage policies in place, depending on the type of ticket you have and the destination of your flight.
- Generally, Sun Country allows passengers to check one bag for free, as well as bring on a personal item like a purse or small backpack.
- However, for tickets that are not consider “basic economy,” passengers are allow to check two bags for free.
- Additionally, Sun Country allows passengers to bring a number of items on the plane with them for free, like a coat, laptop, or duty-free item. For a full list of Sun Country’s baggage policies, visit their website.
Carry-on baggage policy 🙁Sun country)
- Effective as of September 11th, the airline has made some changes to its baggage policy.
- Passengers are now allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage and one personal item with them on the plane.
- The carry-on baggage must be able to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. The personal item must be able to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- If you are travelling with a checked bag. Then the bag must weigh less than 50 pounds and must not exceed 62 inches in size.
- If your bag exceeds either of these limits. Then you will be charged an additional fee.
- These new policies are in place to help improve the overall passenger experience.
- The airline hopes that by limiting the amount of baggage each passenger can bring on the plane, it will create less of a delay at the gate and allow passengers to board the plane more quickly. The only thing passengers need to do is call sun country customer service agent, at: +1-651-905-2737 or OTA: +1 877 335 8488.
Sun country baggage weight
- In order to discourage passengers from checking too many pieces of luggage. Most airlines now charge a fee for each bag that is check. The fee can be expensive, especially for passengers who are checking a lot of luggage.
- The fee for check baggage can vary depending on the airline.
- Passengers who are checking a lot of luggage should be sure to research the fees for checked baggage before they book their flight.
- By doing so, they can avoid any surprises when they arrive at the airport.
- Certain items are prohibit from being carry onto an airplane. These items can be dangerous to the safety of the plane and its passengers.
- Some of these items are explosives, firearms, and knives. It is important to be aware of these items and not try to bring them onto the plane.
- If you are caught trying to bring a prohibit item onto the plane. Then you will likely be arrest and may face fines.
- When travelling, it’s important to remember to bring all of your essentials with you. This includes your carry-on luggage.
- Make sure you have everything you might need during your flight, such as a change of clothes, medications, electronics, and any other important items.
- If you’re travelling internationally. Then you’ll also need to remember to bring your passport and any other required documents.
- You may also want to bring a copy of your itinerary and contact information for your hotel or other accommodation.
Do you get a free checked bag with sun country?
If you’re travelling with children. Then make sure you bring all of their necessary supplies, such as diapers, food, and toys. You may also want to bring a change of clothes for your child in case of accidents. It’s a good idea to pack your carry-on luggage as lightly as possible to avoid having to check it in. Try to limit yourself to one or two small bags. If you’re bringing any electronics. Then make sure they’re in your carry-on bag and not your checked luggage.
Related Blogs –