If you are a United Airlines customer and want to change your passport data, there are a couple of things you want to be aware of. To begin with, you should add your new identification data to your profile on United Airline’s site. Also, assuming you have previously reserved your flight, you should contact United Airlines customer care to make changes. Finally, read the blog to find out about United Airlines Change Passport Number or dial United airlines customer care at 1-800-241-6522 or OTA at +1 877 335 8488.
Here is a bit-by-bit manual for changing your passport details on United:
- Sign in to your United Airlines account.
- Under the “My Profile” area, click “Update Explorer Profile.”
- Next, select “Change Passport Details.”
- Enter your new passport data and click “Save Changes.”
For additional data, call United airlines customer care at 1-800-241-6522 or OTA at +1 877 335 8488, assuming that you have proactively booked your flight and need to update your identification data.
How do I Change My Passport Number on United Airlines?
- Assuming you want to change the passport number on your United Airlines ticket, you should contact the airline straightforwardly. Sadly, you can’t do it on the web.
- To change your identification number, you should give the airline your new passport number, passport termination, and endlessly date of birth. The airline will then, at that point, issue you another ticket with the refreshed data.
- Changing your passport number on your ticket is fundamental, assuming your passport has been lost or taken. You should refresh your ticket with the new visa number to have the option to get onto your flight.
Contact the airline straightforwardly, assuming you have other inquiries regarding changing the passport number on your United Airlines ticket. They want to take care of you and ensure that everything is accurately refreshed. Also, you can call United airlines customer care at 1-800-241-6522 or OTA at +1 877 335 8488 for additional details.
How do I add a Passport to United?
Assuming you are a Unified MileagePlus part, you can add your visa data to your account so that it’s promptly accessible when required. This is how it’s done:
- Sign in to your MileagePlus account.
- Click on the “Profile” tab.
- Click on the “Personal Details ” link.
- Look down to the “Passport details” area.
- Click on the “Add Passport ” button.
- Enter your identification data and click “Save.”
Also, that is all there is to it! Your passport data is stored in your MileagePlus account and can be used effectively when required.
Can I Change My Passport Information after Booking an International Flight?
Yes, you can change your passport details in the wake of booking a United international flight. Assuming you want to change your name, date of birth, or orientation, you should contact United Airlines customer support to roll out the improvements. You may likewise have to give supporting documentation. You can do so online, assuming you want to change your passport number or termination date.
Reading the blog, I hope you got detailed information on United Airlines’ Change Passport Number. For more queries, you can visit the official website. If you face issues accessing the website, you can contact United airlines customer care at 1-800-241-6522 or OTA at +1 877 335 8488.
Related Blogs –