WestJet airlines checked baggage and tracking:
Baggage is one of the major things you need to take care of when travelling. There are certain allowances that the aviation company has regarding baggage that you have to abide by. Well, if you have booked your flight tickets with WestJet Airlines, then you have the option to track your bags if they same is delayed or damaged for some reason. WestJet airlines checked baggage and tracking is one such option that allows you to track your bag easily. For that, you can either follow the steps that are mentioned below or call the Baggage resolution center on the following numbers: 18002416522, +18016308318 or our agent +1-877-335-8488.
How do I track my baggage on WestJet app? (steps):
When your bag gets damaged or misplaced, there is a provision for WestJet airlines baggage tracking. For that, you will have to follow certain steps that are written below.
- To answer your “how do I track my delayed baggage?” question, here’s the answer. Open the homepage of the official website.
- When the home page opens, go straight to “TRAVEL INFO.” at the top of the page. Click on that and wait for a few seconds till the time you are redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, you will have to enter a few details like: “file reference number”, “first name”, and “last name”, which should e the same as written on the ticket.
- This helps the aviation company check the baggage check-in for the particular ticket, and depending on that, if your luggage is misplaced, you will get a WestJet lost baggage reimbursement.
- The WestJet Airlines Compensation for baggage can go up to $1500 per bag depending on the content and the bag itself.
Thus, if you have any further questions on Does WestJet reimburses for lost luggage? Or How do I claim for damaged baggage on WestJet? Then you can dial the baggage recovery center of WestJet Airlines, and the customer service team will guide you. For that, the contact numbers are as follows: 1-888-937-8538 or our agent +1-877-335-8488.
What are WestJet Airlines’ international baggage fees?
If the aviation company misplaces your bags, then you will get a compensation of $1500 for each bag and its contents within.
How much do you pay for extra baggage weight?
If you have economy class tickets, then the baggage limit is 23 kg in one bag. If you have a business class ticket, then the limit is 32 kg in one bag. Well, if the weight increases, then the charge for the same is 70 pounds or more.
Is there a weight limit for WestJet carry-on bags?
Yes, the weight limit is 32 kg in one bag for business class and above. 23kg in one bag for economy class.
How do I track my delayed baggage?:
Thus all your questions of How do I track my delayed baggage? It must have got resolved after you have read this blog. All you need to do is follow the steps carefully, and that will help you track your bags and see what the delay is for. Also, you need to ensure that your luggage was checked in. only then will you be able to track the same and get the details.
For more queries, call the WestJet Airlines customer service team on the following numbers: 1-888-937-8538 or our agent +1-877-335-8488.
Read our another blogs –
- American Airlines check-in
- American Airlines flight schedule policy
- American Airlines baggage policy and fees 2022
- What is American Airlines Upgrade seat policy?
- American Airlines Group booking for airlines
- American airlines food and beverage service 2022
- Austrian Airlines baggage fees
- Austrian Airlines flight status